Ohio Cooperative Development Center (OCDC)
Our mission is to support improving economic conditions through the development of all types of cooperative businesses and "cooperative like" groups. OCDC is part of a business development, research, and extension education team to better provide comprehensive services for new and emerging cooperatives in Ohio and West Virginia.
Services Offered through the Cooperative Development Center:
- One-on-one technical counseling
- Start-up formation kit provision
- By-laws and board development counseling/workshops
- Business plan development assistance
- Business financial planning assistance
- Linkage to funding, grants, services, and resources
- Seed grants for start-up or implementation
- Facilitation for cooperation among cooperatives
- Feasibility studies assistance
To request services listed above, please submit name, address, email, and phone number at the online Request for Consultation Services or call 740-289-2071 x-234 or x-232.
The Ohio Cooperative Development Center is funded, in part, by an agreement between USDA Rural Development and The Ohio State University. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessary reflect the views of the USDA.