Ohio Cooperative Development Center (OCDC)
Our mission is to support improving economic conditions through the development of all types of cooperative businesses and "cooperative like" groups. OCDC is part of a business development, research, and extension education team to better provide comprehensive services for new and emerging cooperatives in Ohio and West Virginia.
Services Offered through the Cooperative Development Center:
- One-on-one technical counseling
- Start-up formation kit provision
- By-laws and board development counseling/workshops
- Business plan development assistance
- Business financial planning assistance
- Linkage to funding, grants, services, and resources
- Seed grants for start-up or implementation
- Development of incubator websites
- Facilitation for cooperation among cooperatives
- Feasibility studies assistance
We offer two options to request any of the services listed above, please submit the online Request for OCDC Services form - or - print and complete a hard copy of the Request for OCDC Services form in pdf format (mail or fax as instructed on the form).